B1

 Hello, my name is Tyler Buchbinder. I am a sophomore here at UT and I am here studying to major in Managment Information Systems. I transferred to UT from a community college back home in Atlantic City. I'm from the island Brigantine, New Jersey so I love to surf, that's what I spend most of my time doing back home. I choose Tampa for obvious reasons but mostly because I wanted to switch what I was doing to a business degree.

 When I was at the community college I was studying computer science. I wanted to become a computer programmer so I could create things for people. After I spent a year there learning two coding languages I knew I needed to change my major because I didn't want to have my face stuffed in my computer 24/7. I still liked creating things like websites and stuff but I couldn't sit behind a desk all day typing code.

 When I signed up for Art and Technology I had no idea what I was getting into. I'm definitely not artistic but I saw the word technology and I am definitely a technology kind of guy. My first thought was that we were going to use technology to make art and that interested me because back in high school I used to mess around on photoshop all the time and I really enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular Posts