B5 Music

1. House I would add Avicii to this group. Grammy Award-nominated Swedish DJ who became known for his hits such as "Levels," "Hey Brother," and "Wake Me Up." His debut album True peaked within the top ten in more than 15 countries. He worked with notable artists such as Madonna and Chris Martin during his career. I choose him because he was a fantastic DJ and should be remembered forever. He recently passed away from dealing with mental illness he couldn't take anymore. RIP
Levels

Hey Brother
Wake Me Up

2. Dubstep

 I love a lot of dubstep DJs but If I had to only pick one to join the group I would choose Bassnectar. Bassnectar was my first concert in Atlantic City at the House of Blues, probably the most memorable show I've been too. The lights that were used and the visuals on the screen were incredible.Bassnectar is the stage name used by DJ/producer Lorin Ashton, one of the more popular and influential figures in California music community.
Favorite video

Live at Electric Forest

3. Electronic

 I would add Odesza to this category. I've been trying to see them live for so long but still have yet to. I love the music they make. All their sounds are electronically made. It has such a calming and chill vibe. Odesza is made up of two guys, Harrison Mills and Clayton Knight. They've known each other since they were freshman in college.
Amazing opening to a show
Kusanagi

4. The Nineties

  I would add Nirvana to this category because few bands in the rock history have had a more immediate and tangible impact on their contemporary pop musical landscape than Nirvana did in the early Nineties.
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Come As You Are
Lithium

5. Punk

 I would add Green Day to this category. I grew up listening to Green Day. My favorite song was Wake Me Up When September Ends because my birthday is in September. Doesn't really make sense. I know. But It did when I was younger. I believe they fit into this category with the type of music they created and because of the Punk look they rocked too. They played at Gilman Street and had a punk following. Their music videos were always a little wild too.

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams





Comments

  1. I don't know how i botched the font color so bad but I can't fix it on blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts